Ich kanne nicht Deutche gesprechen?!

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
kingroon":3ezjq67j said:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8807607224

Great looking Klein.. shame I can't understand it too well.. Is there a bi-lingual German on this forum to translate the intro & fundamentals? Such as size, tt length [Hohe? Lange?] etc.

Looks like a great example eh..

That's a Pinnacle (obviously), XS frame size ie. the smallest one that was available.

Höhe (gemessen Mitte Kurbel bis Oberkante Sattelrohr): 43 cm
center bb to top SEAT tube 43cm

Länge (gemessen Mitte Steuerrohr bis Mitte Sattelrohr): 53 cm

length top tube center head tube to center seat tube ( i assume along the top tube) 53cm

you shouldnt be taller than 170cm to ride that bike.

Carsten

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That's the interesting part!!!

Zu den Konditionen: Nur Barzahlung bei Abholung in Zürich. Kein Versand! Unter Umständen kann nach vorheriger Abmachung eine Uebergabe im näheren Umkreis von ca. 100/150 km z.B. im süddeutschen Raum vereinbart werden - etwa in Singen.

Only Cash and pick up in Zurich (Switzerland). No Shipping! Maybe I can deliver the bike 100/150km for pick up to the southern part of germany. For example Singen (that's nearby the Bodensea).

Back