Re-Buy-Cycle Web Shop

The home of that bloody awful wooden monster, the 'Dolphin' bike:

This is the 'Dolphin' a prototype of a bespoke patented design/concept ATB bicycle frame, hand built using laminated marine ply. Each frame is classed as a work of art, so you will need to sign a contract stating you will not change the appearence of the frame after buying

I wonder if that includes adding a match to this 'work of art'?

1.jpg

If this is what a dolphin looks like then I'm going to start eating that John West tuna (non flipper friendly) again, that'll teach the squeeky bastards to inspire shite like this!

pete_mcc":3psxmft9 said:
The home of that bloody awful wooden monster, the 'Dolphin' bike:

This is the 'Dolphin' a prototype of a bespoke patented design/concept ATB bicycle frame, hand built using laminated marine ply. Each frame is classed as a work of art, so you will need to sign a contract stating you will not change the appearence of the frame after buying

I wonder if that includes adding a match to this 'work of art'?

1.jpg

If this is what a dolphin looks like then I'm going to start eating that John West tuna (non flipper friendly) again, that'll teach the squeeky bastards to inspire shite like this!

LOL! :LOL:

Thats someones GCSE project for sure. What a mess.
sign a contract! :LOL: :LOL: or what, someone comes and sues you?

purchased a bicycle from Mark at re-buy-cycle the other day, waiting to receive bike but he did accept my offer of £28 less than the asking price on there as he said he needs to clear some stock...

will up date when bicycle arrives.

Bike arrived as described, well packaged and quickly, Mark was good at answering my questions beforehand too, overall id recommend it.

re-buy cycle

Thanks for the good feedback mate, pleasure doing business, I aim to please!
Seems like some on this site are out to down my site? the Dolphin was one of the 1st bikes I listed, interesting chap I met in London who made these bikes out of wardrobes laminated together, & scrap bikes he found (all in skips).
Fitted in with my recycling ideals, so listed for him.
Art is a debatable issue! is a pile of bricks art? as a builder I say no! but at the Tate they say yes?

Back