Ecurie 2011

When I get paid at the end of the week I'll register a quad for 10UTB as 'Jock and the Velonauts'. I'll only do this if I get three other up for a laugh non serious racers to be my velonauts to pledge their attendance. Our primary reason to be there is to shout encouragement to Rado and secondly to get at least one lap in each.
I will also require payment by paypal ASAP after registration as I'm not made of moolah !
Pledge your attendance please.

Velonauts are : Me
Simonside Resident

velomaniac":2j94katz said:
When I get paid at the end of the week I'll register a quad for 10UTB as 'Jock and the Velonauts'. I'll only do this if I get three other up for a laugh non serious racers to be my velonauts to pledge their attendance. Our primary reason to be there is to shout encouragement to Rado and secondly to get at least one lap in each.
I will also require payment by paypal ASAP after registration as I'm not made of moolah !
Pledge your attendance please.

Velonauts are : Me
Simonside Resident

Cheers Velo :D I hope you'll find more retrobike fellows.

Any objections to me recruiting for 10UTB from Englandshire and beyond as you MacRetro fishes are no biting ;)

Buuuuump! I noticed Rumble had signed up for the Fair City Enduro as an Ecurist and there has been news today of a Scottish Enduro series next year. As well as that I'm hoping to do the Puffer and maybe another 24hr race, so thought I'd bump this to see if the racing spirit is still alive as I quite fancy flying the banner again. I might even wheel out a Retrobike.

ps I'll change the title if anyone is interested.

I'm working hard in the background to get time off work and also confirm a start at the SSEC 2014 in Ireland. The North this time ;)
I thought about riding the Pugs at Rumbles cyclocross race but I would need to take 2 days off. So working on a few.
Seen as how I missed the Puffer Lite, more due to finances being completely dead like my cars, I am toying with the idea of the Puffer, my own pace solo over the 24 hour on the Pugs singlespeed, with 1X1 as backup. How are you thinking of doing it?
If your ss and solo maybe we could team up :) though I doubt in hindsight that you would want to singlespeed for 24 hours.
Your coming to Glencoe are you not, we can chat about some racing there as keen to do more this winter. Not that what I do is race, its more survive ;)

Jamie

Back