Retro Ale Wobble (the aftermath)

Haven't cleaned my bike yet......... :oops:

Its still sat in my shed, wheels out looking really sorry for itself.

I just can't find the inspiration on these dark, cold, damp evenings :(

Ho hum, the Avalanche it is for the Wednesday night ride; maybe the RTS will get a look in over the weekend!

great Ale....yes, you heard it here first....I LIKE REAL ALE!!!

I have to admit I am a recent convertee... I still tend to prefer the IPA type, light and without too much bitterness (these can still be strong in alcohol content).

Try Deuchars. You can get it in Asda etc. Very like the beer we had at the first stop which I think was Brecon County (or something like that!).

http://www.caledonian-brewery.co.uk/ipa_home.html

56.jpg

Thanks for the tips on the 'Real Ale'...now where did i put that schnapps? :oops: I think we should have a schnapps event for girls and men that ride into rivers up to their chests....any takers? ;)

I was away for about 730...lack of sleep was the key element in me getting up that early!! Had a good night on the Ale Saturday...thanks for the seat in the bar...it helped my legs no end.

Longy

Well I'll be taking a bottle to the xmas turkey cannock event and Johns driving to that one so who knows what will happen?

Sorry to miss this one..but i'll have to suffer in Oz. :roll: Now if i ordered schnapps in Oz I would get arrested.... :LOL:

Back