WTD/SWAP My Pikes for your 120mm fixed fork

wynne

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have an excellent condition, very little used 2008/9 Pike 454 U turn adjustable up to 140mm fork with maxle, with 220mm steerer. They were fully serviced by TF tuned only a fortnight ago. It's a bit more fork than I need.

I'm after something a bit more XC with fixed 120mm travel, perhaps a Fox, Magura or Reba - can be maxle style or QR. Not too fussed. Must be in very good/excellent condition with at least 200mm steerer.

Has any one got anything they might want to trade?

Thanks

Rich

2010 Recon SL in 120mm flavour

or

2009 Reba SL in 115mm flavour (inc handlebar mounted poploc)

Both well looked after with regular servicing.

Drop me a PM if interested :)

When you said fixed I was gonna offer up my fully rigid Trailblade 20's!

Only other thing I have is White Bros DT 1.2 2004, again prob not what you want! :D

Thanks all for the offers. The Revelations have a bit more heft than I need, and the other ones that are really attractive - the Rebas - are probably a touch short. Darn.

If anyone wants to buy the Pikes then I'm happy to sell them. I have the documents from TF outlining the full recent service.

Not sure what other word to use than 'fixed'. This suspension lark is new to me - I've been juddering around offroad rigidly for 30 years. I used to have imitation suspension on my Raleigh Boxer...

Thanks

Rich

I've found the fork I need, so the Pikes are now for sale. They are in excellent condition. Been advised that I've overpiced these so I'm after £220 (not £250) posted fully insured in the UK.

Thanks

Rich

Attachments

• Pike 002.JPG
    Pike 002.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 680
  • Pike 003.JPG
    Pike 003.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 680
  • Pike 004.JPG
    Pike 004.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 680
Prospective new fork fallen through so still up for a swap if anyone has a lighter weight 120mm fork.
Thanks

Back