'94 Explosif - Does it sparkle with you...

Tazio":460fgvbq said:
makster":460fgvbq said:
Thats shaping up to be bloody gorgeous! I'm a sucker for white frames, and the pearl finish looks really good :cool:

I've got a pearl finish Rock Lobster and I think it looks great, and bling but subtle.

Would like to see some pics of that please! I'll be getting new paint on my Lobster this winter, so would love to see yours first :D

Bud,
nice build that..i like the way the frame "shines/glistens/ Iced look" got a "sparkle" as you say..also like the polished cranks..very nice :cool:

Ernie ;)

Looks loveley :)

The pearl white Kili was always my favorite & it had the Curve stuff as well but those Toplines look better than the Curves & will no doubt last longer :LOL:

Tyres are Kona Scratch and Sniff skin walls - the black walls in the garage are both 2.1, so doubt they will be different, will check when it comes back from the shop after having the wheels trued and tweaked.

That does look rather nice - and somewhat similar to my 93 Explosif which I am in the process of rebuilding to close to original spec. Although the parts on mine won't be as shiny!

Latest posts

Back