VERY BRAVE :wink:

yo-eddy

Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
and it sold for roughly 85.00 US. seems to be pretty low. is there something odd about the frame? being that i have a brave, i'm curious to know if they are just not desirable.

He once did some painting in his shed and that is why there is some green on the frame, but according to seller it could be removed probably :?:

Still a bargain.

.......missed it by a euro :twisted: !, cause of my poor internet connection.... it's a pitty, but I'm very happy with the Grove :D

yo-eddy":3vnrsznq said:
.......missed it by a euro :twisted: !, cause of my poor internet connection.... it's a pitty, but I'm very happy with the Grove :D

does that mean you bought rody's assault?

as for the green, are we talking about some not so obvious overspray or the whole rear section? it looks like a factory job to me.

weps":3ngxlugr said:
yo-eddy":3ngxlugr said:

does that mean you bought rody's assault?

as for the green, are we talking about some not so obvious overspray or the whole rear section? it looks like a factory job to me.

Pretty sure he means he did a sprayjob in his shed and the frame that was laying around there too caught some spray.

Back