Ernie ;)

Attachments

• explosif3 004.jpg
    explosif3 004.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 2,579
  • explosif3 005.jpg
    explosif3 005.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 2,579
I might be able to lend you all you need, till you get your parts if need be mate. Full m950 ;)

rojo":2xqb70ay said:
I might be able to lend you all you need, till you get your parts if need be mate. Full m950 ;)

Morning Bud,
that is a very nice gesture :D ...but to be honest i got 3 other rides..so its not life or death..but topman :cool: for the offer

Ernie ;)

ernie":3oc18ur2 said:
rojo":3oc18ur2 said:

Morning Bud,
that is a very nice gesture :D ...but to be honest i got 3 other rides..so its not life or death..but topman :cool: for the offer

Ernie ;)

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: No worries mate ;)

Look forward to see you work your magic on it ;) ;)

.......mmmmmmm thats well tasty......"out of the box".....nice find, !!! :shock: :cool:

sinnerman":3ros7mwx said:
.......mmmmmmm thats well tasty......"out of the box".....nice find, !!! :shock: :cool:

Thanks bud..
Ratbane has this for sale going back a bit as a complete build..just fancied the frame..i am :LOL: NOT :LOL: going to respray..just going to go for XTR "jewellery"..the forks will be a customized finish and i have a few ideas for colourways/decals etc...so trying to raise some funds now.. ;)

Ernie ;)

I nearly bought this myself, but was waiting for an invoice to be paid before making the final decision.

However, armchair and wine secured for the duration of your build, please don't take all day my good man! :cool:

Nick C":1vpfwhct said:
I nearly bought this myself, but was waiting for an invoice to be paid before making the final decision.

However, armchair and wine secured for the duration of your build, please don't take all day my good man! :cool:

Thanks for the encouragement bud..time is not the issue its the money :LOL:..like eveyrthing else things are getting so expensive :roll:

Ernie ;)

Back