"cafe-racer"---kona custom build finished.

This is another Uber cool build. I must admit, when you first tried to describe the bike to me in its colour scheme, I may have nodded in approval, but inside I was feeling Queasy. How wrong was I!

The colours work, it looks great and I’m sure it rides better than it looks. We all need something like your Cafe Racer, we can all own as many old fragile bikes as we like but if we take them out for a bit of a street burn and throw them down steps and drop offs, they will simply break in a very catastrophic way, this will not.

Another fine build by yourself, if you decide that you really don't like it, I know of a good home for it ;)

i remember about 2 years ago, having a phone conversation with one of the guys from i.d about amber wall tyres.

he said i dint want them, they arre old, and they would never make them.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

jamabikes":20tgcqjm said:
i remember about 2 years ago, having a phone conversation with one of the guys from i.d about amber wall tyres.

he said i dint want them, they arre old, and they would never make them.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well im glad they did start doing these in amberwall, its not a tyre i would have considered, but they do look good, and to be honest after using them for a while now, i can only say they are excellent.

Latest posts

Back