Marin 1990 Bear Valley Rebuild - FINISHED !!! PAGE 38 !!!

I've kind of had an about face :shock: .....keep the pics coming but, as I'm enjoying this develop, what are we going to read about when you've finished ?! So for that reason I am tempted to say let the build drag on...but keep teasing with the pics. :)
p.s. are there any bits you are still trying to find ?

otherself":3uy0xppg said:
rrrrwwwwww..... i keep hoping for a pic of a complete bike, instead your posting pics of tinkering with components....

grrrrwwww...
(.gif removed on OP request)
i really do hope that driver was put away for life, with no chance of parole.

That's better :cool:

raymondluxuryyacht":15xyztvf said:
I've kind of had an about face :shock: .....keep the pics coming but, as I'm enjoying this develop, what are we going to read about when you've finished ?! So for that reason I am tempted to say let the build drag on...but keep teasing with the pics. :)
p.s. are there any bits you are still trying to find ?

It's actually been fully built for about a year now, I am just slow at posting pics ... :shock: :LOL:

I have all the bits, although I did think that a while ago ... :? As it started out so well I found that as I was getting nearer the end things that I started out being happy with wasn't quite so towards the end - QR's, thumbies, rear mech, fork steerer etc :?

Fairly confident that it's there now though :cool: very few bits actually left to bolt on / swap over - seat QR, bar ends, end plugs, rear mech, NOS thumbie top caps / brake hoods, chain, sharkfin and gear adjustments :D

I am going to draw up some templates and get some clear vinyl cut to protect the thumbie top caps and the painted face (wrapping over the top and bottom edges) of the rear mech plate :D

WD :D

I only spent about one hour on it over weekend :oops: but it (in my eyes) it was worth it – The matching seat QR lever is now ready :

DSC06034.jpg

WD :D

Back