Retro Ale Wobble (the aftermath)

great pictures Ed - looks like a great ride and good fun post ride too. I heard the hotels weren't up to much though :LOL:

Sure i remember Jon (GTetc) from the old Thetford MTB winter series riding for Pro-Circuit? You still got any of the forks mate?

My god.....someone remembers the old Pro Circuit days! :cool:

And now everything fits into place after Orange Ed explained the Mad Cow element of your name; Mad Cow Racing intit!! I now remember you from the Thetford circuit :D

Sadly no forks. Frustrating as I had had quite a few sets BITD :cry: They were a bit Manitouish though werent they! If I'm honest we did receive a letter from Answer/Manitou suggesting we 'change' our design a little or their legal team may write to us! :shock:

All I have left from the Pro Circuit days is my full team kit, one of our front hubs, a set of rigid forks (on my For Sale thread) and A LOT of bloody good memories...... ;)

Here's the broken granny ring. Haven't taken the other broken bits still clinging onto the spider off yet!! (Middleburn if you're wondering!)

brokengrannyringsmallnl7.jpg

Well, it sounds like you guys had a blast :D Just a shame i couldn't make it :cry: It sure looked muddy :shock:
I wont be missing next years ;)

hi guys...apologies for the delay in posting after what was a great weekend...think i've just recovered from sleeping in my car..now i know why airbeds were invented! Just wanted to say I had a great ride, a few falls along the way (thanks to my over inflated tyres). :oops:

I must admit the wheel-wash ruts were a challenge...bog snorkling here we come! But overall, great place, great people anf great Ale....yes, you heard it here first....I LIKE REAL ALE!!! :shock: :shock:

Lookin forward to the next one already...bring it on!

Longy :D

glad you could come! I drove past where your car was parked at about 8am on Sunday so you must have been up early!! Rain made a racket on the roof! You missed a great lunch in front of a log fire in the pub in Hereford.

Next time bring a bike bag so you can put it in the front and you don't have to be quite so intimate with it :LOL:

Back