Show us what you did today, thread

gazz................. your bike has gears :shock: whats going on there then ?

looks really nice btw ;) tyres really set it off

Best weekend of the year so far and I didnae get a ride in :( Family dinner last night gave me a wee hangover today :roll: . Anyhoo got some work done on the new road bike, nearly filled ma pants as the front tyre blow out as I was putting the skewer in :shock: My weight weenie tubes are nae use either as the valve is too short, might look into extenders or jist buy new tubes. So as is always the weight is pillin on. 10.2lbs as you see her!

5565618794_e79fd74818_b.jpg

Man, ye cannae beat a red bike. Even that roady one looks no bad.

Got my riding in yesterday, rebuilt my wheel today... almost but not quite there yet, not quite ready to declare it a success.

kaiser":15u5l0yj said:
Best weekend of the year so far and I didnae get a ride in :( Family dinner last night gave me a wee hangover today :roll: . Anyhoo got some work done on the new road bike, nearly filled ma pants as the front tyre blow out as I was putting the skewer in :shock: My weight weenie tubes are nae use either as the valve is too short, might look into extenders or jist buy new tubes. So as is always the weight is pillin on. 10.2lbs as you see her!

5565618794_e79fd74818_b.jpg

ohh that is nice :cool:

Wow Kaiser that is looking fabulous :cool:
What are you adding for the other bits?

Attachments

• ******* hell that looks nice (Large).jpg
    ******* hell that looks nice (Large).jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 147
The Kili is super sweet and the Planet x is going to be a flying machine.

Here's what I did for an hour after buying a new sofa, visiting Falkirk skatepark (with my 3 year old on his balance bike and having most of the riders stopping to check him out and give huge praise. He was chuffed to bits and could have stayed there all day ) then going right over the handlebars of my Gas Gas and having it land right on my knee. Sticking this together was my therapy :LOL:

100_0504.jpg

dyna-ti":1i12r7xa said:
Wow Kaiser that is looking fabulous :cool:
What are you adding for the other bits?

Cheers folks, Andy I have some rather awesome Planet X CNC brake callipers also SRAM gears, red shifters/rival mech/Apex rear. And a Race Face chainset. :)

Latest posts

Back