AFTERMATH THREAD - Arundel 27th March 2011

awesome day :D thanks to the rabbit for organising the ride and organising the pub almost at the end, defo think that's the way forward! :D

wasn't sure what the terrain was gonna be like and was happily surprised, glad i chose to ride my elite as it's a nice ride generally, just wish i hadn't slightly overtightened the headset! :x

as usual it was good to meet people! those i already knew and those i didn't. i loved riding up to the cafe carpark and seeing all those motorbikes aswel :D i had to stop and look as i'm considering getting another motorbike :D

heathy will be sorry that he missed the cleavage at the pub!! :LOL: a shame tintin wasn't there to get a sneeky pic!(i'm told this happened at the pub on the IOW last year!!) could've posted it in the totty thread!! :LOL:

i didn't get many pics but i'll have a look at what i got and post them if they are any good :)

Right, here we go with my (lots!) pics :D

CIMG0105.jpg

CIMG0114.jpg

CIMG0111.jpg

CIMG0109.jpg

CIMG0107.jpg

CIMG0117.jpg

CIMG0118.jpg

CIMG0121.jpg

CIMG0122-1.jpg

CIMG0125.jpg

CIMG0128.jpg

CIMG0129.jpg

CIMG0136.jpg

CIMG0139.jpg

CIMG0142.jpg

CIMG0144.jpg

CIMG0148.jpg

CIMG0149.jpg

CIMG0150.jpg

Great to meet you all!

Thanks to all for waiting for me...promise to be a bit fitter next time.

God my arse hurts!! :LOL:

PS Piperdave, I was the guy at the back of the pack with you and greenrabbit a lot, on the orange p7..(Dan)

Great ride - thanks Rabbit. Lovely to see all I already knew and great to meet new people and put faces to (user)names.

Superb turnout. Hope your pub lunch was as good as it smelled.

:)

Brilliant ride, feeling pretty tired after.
Good to meet some new faces and catch up with the old.

Earlier post asked people to identif themselves, im James in the BC Bikes top riding the 1x9 Van Nic.

Looking forward to the next meet.

Nobby":2umma7le said:
Brilliant ride, feeling pretty tired after.
Good to meet some new faces and catch up with the old.

Earlier post asked people to identif themselves, im James in the BC Bikes top riding the 1x9 Van Nic.

Looking forward to the next meet.

Ahh, the quick bugger! Most of us only got to see your back, so the t-shirt logo wont help :D

Excellent ride, lm really pleased that l made this one but christ am l knackered :)

Thanks to the Green Rabbit and co for organising such a great day out.

Definitely up for more of these retro group rides.

Cheers, Matt ( wearing the madly garish Kona top) :)

some great pics their, awesome ride and the weather was kind, looking forward to the next retrobike ride :D - James Pink/Blue Klein.

A few pic's...

Pre-ride line-up
IMG_9196_edited-1.jpg

That awkward moment when you realise some else is riding the same bike...
IMG_9212_edited-1.jpg

Early entries for the "Who has the Highest Bike" award:
IMG_9208_edited-1.jpg

Back