Kona Kilauea 1996 ..2 era "decals"

sinnerman":2wf4m5ge said:
I love it.......Obession orange.......a great colour.....i love the orange on the fork too......., i shall keep an eye out on the trail for you my man...!!!

you are building some very sexy bikes mate....!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
As i bow my head..Sire you are too kind... :LOL: thankyou bud..for the time being that is me done now..got the "stable" i want..got another aquasition ratbanes old explosif 1999 http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142759 ..outstanding condition..so saving up for XTR{post traumatic open wallet disorder}i think it will be a long project due to funds :LOL: ..

Thanks again bud..we will have to meet up for a ride out and a pint of real local ale "tribute" or "doombar" :LOL:

Ernie ;)

That is a truly wicked looking bike!

Darn you Sir, I have a '94 Kilauea frameset wondering if I should keep, now that has given me ideas for a future build .
Unless an orange Caldera frame turns up ;)

Always liked the look of orange Konas, white is over rated!

XTSTIMAN":zn8c8ew3 said:
That is a truly wicked looking bike!

Darn you Sir, I have a '94 Kilauea frameset wondering if I should keep, now that has given me ideas for a future build .
Unless an orange Caldera frame turns up ;)

Always liked the look of orange Konas, white is over rated!

Thankyou bud for the kind words..be careful some on here dont like it when you respray or powdercoat :LOL: ..

Ernie ;)

magas":1jgnv4uw said:
very special, I like it mucho :)

great idea to do a 2 tone paint / decal scheme :cool:

kind words from the Austrian Contingent..thanks Martin ;)

Ernie ;)

That Kila looks super quick Mark, where do you get those tyres? Do they grip the road ok?

Back