92' Rocky Mountain.....FINISHED trail pics added..

I´d also go for a m952, anyway a great frame! But I can´t delete the image of that biiiig guy in the box :LOL:

Trip I think this is the wrong thread :shock:

No pressure at all just build and enjoy :D :cool:

We will all just sit here and watch :mrgreen: :LOL:

Very envious, that is beautiful. Good luck with the build!

Just been reading the Stratos builds by Rockimtn and Crantinope. A big rasta mouse respect :D :cool:

I have been steadily accumulating bits noe for the build, and with the latest Logic chainset arriving this morning (thanks Sith!) thought I would update the thread.

Instead of going down my favoured 'as catalogue' build I have decided to try and slightly 'bling' up the look a bit. This mainly means Syncros post and bars I guess but also some nice Mavic 'Citrus' wheels. I am not completely swung in their favour but they are growing on me and I am actually starting to like the look of them on the frame. I think the decals kind of help as obviously the orange/yellow fork is always going to be hard to put anything against.

Rest of the build will be XT STI's 7 speed, some real nice XT cantis, front and rear mech. I have two stems on route from Canada - a black Ritchey and a black Rocky Mountain - so will see what works best. Gonna be all black cables, WTB skewers, and a lovely Flite to finish off.

We'll see how it all looks together but for now a few (quick) pics (tyres are on for show only and will be replaced with nicer ones when build complete)

379.jpg

382.jpg

like what i see. not sure if i'm sold on the rims. but won't pass judgment till i see the complete build-up out on a sunny day. ;)

RockiMtn":5ihecxh7 said:
like what i see. not sure if i'm sold on the rims. but won't pass judgment till i see the complete build-up out on a sunny day. ;)

Ha, it's the sun shining down on those rims that's worrying me :)

Lovely – don't see many Stratos frames around. This will be lovely when it's done.

I must get mine finished off.

Crayons":1u1gn2fs said:
Lovely – don't see many Stratos frames around. This will be lovely when it's done.

Crayons, with that avatar, you must own a few RMs but i don't think i've ever seen any posts about them with pics. Would love to see what you got. ;)

Crayons":2xtblw3m said:

Isn't yours cracked ? or is that another frame .

Back