Kona Kilauea 1996 ..2 era "decals"

Ernie

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
This frame was advertised on Ebay..this was the initial thread http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

Eventually decided on respray and colour..i have used the same local powdercoater to the Plymouth area on 4 different occasions now.

I wanted to do something slightly different in the way of the decals..so after liaising with Gil_m :cool: over a about 6 email came up will this scheme.

Decals relevant to the frame crank side and 1992 decals non crank side{please forgive me i dont know the tech term}

For the purists...The stem is a generic "A" head stem, the forks are not triple butted..they are about 2006 and come with a "disc" bracket.{"decals/liveryed up to keep in era"}

I am chuffed to bits with the finish :D

Ernie ;)

Attachments

• kilauea 003.jpg
    kilauea 003.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 1,939
  • kilauea 001.jpg
    kilauea 001.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 1,939
  • kilauea 005.jpg
    kilauea 005.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,938
  • kilauea 006.jpg
    kilauea 006.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 1,939
another couple of shots :D

Ernie ;)

Attachments

• kilauea 004.jpg
    kilauea 004.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,930
  • kilauea 002.jpg
    kilauea 002.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 1,930
Wow this looks very nice, love the colour. decals are mental :cool: :cool:

rojo":1tgq12x6 said:

Thanks bud..thought i would do something different..managed to get a pukka columbus cyder decal from a company called Ceeways.

i am really happy with this build :D

Ernie ;)

ernie":3teypyw9 said:
rojo":3teypyw9 said:

Thanks bud..thought i would do something different..managed to get a pukka columbus cyder decal from a company called Ceeways.

Ernie ;)

Was decal expensive??

You are a Kona PRO mate ;)

I love it.......Obession orange.......a great colour.....i love the orange on the fork too......., i shall keep an eye out on the trail for you my man...!!!

you are building some very sexy bikes mate....!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

rojo":23saxql5 said:
ernie":23saxql5 said:
rojo":23saxql5 said:

Ernie ;)

Was decal expensive??

You are a Kona PRO mate ;)

they are £5.50 each they do paypal :D .. go to them direct http://www.framebuilding.com/..a guy called Roger answered my email in 24 hours..
Ernie ;)

Back