• NT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
QLDER

Hi guys

Qlder here..

In the process of finding me a retro MTB to go along with my retro roadies...

Looking for a GT STS if anyone knows of one? or a Yo Eddie? (not likely)

When I get some MTB wheels keen to catch up

Cheer s Dubrat

Gents,

I’ve been toying with the idea of organising a low key National retro mtb event/weekend in the later part of the year.

Anyone keen for an event like this? If I organise it will be in Hobart so would involve travel for most, but that shouldn’t be seen as a bad thing…

andrewl":1hzn4n6g said:
Gents,

I’ve been toying with the idea of organising a low key National retro mtb event/weekend in the later part of the year.

Anyone keen for an event like this? If I organise it will be in Hobart so would involve travel for most, but that shouldn’t be seen as a bad thing…

Yeah, I could well be a starter. I've been keen on getting down to Tassy for a while so it'd be as good an excuse as any.

I'm sure the idea is still in it's infancy but what Month did you have in mind, if any?

Arran":26wmswl6 said:
Yeah, I could well be a starter. I've been keen on getting down to Tassy for a while so it'd be as good an excuse as any.

I'm sure the idea is still in it's infancy but what Month did you have in mind, if any?

Thinking October at the moment as the Aust Single Speed chemps are at the end of September and day light savings will mean more opportunity for things in the evening.

sounds awesome, I'll be up for that. Been meaning to get to tassie for a while just needed the right excuse!

so where in Melbourne are ye lad? Me and Arran are close in the south east Mentone area, we should catch up for a lazy coffee If you need a bike to ride me and Arran could probably help you out from our stables hehe

Work is putting me up in a hotel in the CBD at the moment, but I am moving into an apartment in St Kilda at the end of the week. Meeting up for a coffee sometime sounds good to me, when and where is good for you guys?

Weekends are probably best, plenty of nice cafes down St Kilda or Chapel St. I am easy for any time but not sure on Arrans movements at the moment. Was in chapel St this afternoon having a late breakfast with the mrs and a mate and the amount of hipsters on fixies wobbling between the tram tracks was hilarious!

Yes, they seem to love the fixies don't they! Silly bikes....

Sunday is better for me, but could realistically do either day

Back