wanted but not desperately! 140-160mm travel QR forks

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
this is not a desperate thing, just if you have anything around that you want ride of for not daft money.

i would like a pair of single crown forks, 140 to 160mm travel, if they are travel adjustable that would be good, would prefer quick release but 20mm bolt trough is a possiblity but QR would be better.

rockshox and marzocchi only though, i hate (modern) manipoo and fox suck balls aswel.

1 1/8 steerer,

coil or air, don't mind, would prefer black in colour just because the frame is fluo yellow!!

thinking pike's, revelations, 55's etc, older freeride stuff, must be 32mm stanction though.

and if you are curious why i want them, they're for my patriot66, it currently has junior T's on it and a coil shock rear but i have an air shock for it so i was thinking single crown for the front and the air shock would make it more general use for abuse riding etc that's not alpine orientated. sort of make 2 bikes out of 1.

I've got exactly what your after! I'm thinking bout swapping to a shorter travel rock shox fork, so they may be up for grabs.

They are a pair of marzocchi Z1 drop offs. 150mm of travel, in black, qr axle, 200mm steerer.

One leg has a coil spring, and both legs have air valves to adjust the compression and preload.

Take a look at my orange MsIsle project. They are on there.
I'd be after my money bk on these, so £100 plus post (about £10)

Interested?

Can get some mate, how much of a rush are you in?....

I need to sort some new forks first you see!

Back