Kaya's kildale kake run "the aftermath"

brocklanders023":1g4zfxyu said:
paulwakinshaw":1g4zfxyu said:
Now that looks like a proper good day out lads. Shame I wasn't around to join you. I like the fact that the cake place also serves cold ones :D

I must come along..... the only question would be....what bike...?

I made a big promise not to ever, Ever, EVER ride my RC100 but I'm now getting the itch :shock:

Summer ride with you chaps is a must!

Just bring along the RC100 as even if you don't for your first ride it'll be out soon enough. Just ask beavis.... He swore his minty Pine Mountain would never see heavy use again but he couldn't resist ;)

No No No! stop it.........must resist.... Resist!

P7, B-3 or maybe Prestige if it's built by the summer. RC100 can come along for the car park photo shoot only :( Maybe... :shock:

paulwakinshaw":z5fh6jhv said:
brocklanders023":z5fh6jhv said:
paulwakinshaw":z5fh6jhv said:
Now that looks like a proper good day out lads. Shame I wasn't around to join you. I like the fact that the cake place also serves cold ones :D

I must come along..... the only question would be....what bike...?

I made a big promise not to ever, Ever, EVER ride my RC100 but I'm now getting the itch :shock:

Summer ride with you chaps is a must!

Just bring along the RC100 as even if you don't for your first ride it'll be out soon enough. Just ask beavis.... He swore his minty Pine Mountain would never see heavy use again but he couldn't resist ;)

No No No! stop it.........must resist.... Resist!

P7, B-3 or maybe Prestige if it's built by the summer. RC100 can come along for the car park photo shoot only :( Maybe... :shock:

Beavis brought his Pine Mountain as a show bike to the first ever ride we did with the retro crew . It was properly mint back then. He ended up riding it. ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

looks a cracking day out
my geography of that area is not great ,but looks like you covered some ground

mikee":snwfq3oj said:
looks a cracking day out

Its a compact ride but we did about 16 miles, we were probably never more than 4 miles from the start.

It was a cracking day and a good turnout.

mikee":2fcugity said:
looks a cracking day out

It was all uphill Mikee, some bizarre feature of that part of the world. You climb more than you descend yet end up at the same place you started. Good day with a nice bunch of guys though.

Back