Arundel Loop March 27th

Still looking to make this ride .. but i may have to get there by train, and as i dont want to get there at 9.30 !!! the next one arrives just before 10.30 ... that wont be too late will it ?
G :)

i am aiming to do this ride, might bring my mate adam aswel.

if it's any help and assuming it hasn't been posted, the post code for the station is BN18 9PH

surprised that google says it's an hour and a half drive for me though.

godders":15a60giy said:
Still looking to make this ride .. but i may have to get there by train, and as i dont want to get there at 9.30 !!! the next one arrives just before 10.30 ... that wont be too late will it ?

Not in the slightest, there will be at least an hour of farting about before set off if other rides are anything to go by.

i believe in fixies":zapeopqz said:
bryan555":zapeopqz said:
Wu-Tangled":zapeopqz said:
bryan555":zapeopqz said:
Are you still thinking of riding your 'cross bike? Surely its time to bring out the specalized...

gone to a new home.....

or the Merlin?

SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!

Stop encouraging him! I've ridden with cyclocross Wu and mountainbike Wu, belive me cyclocross Wu is the one you want to ride with. With mountainbike Wu there is endless fannying about and carrying of his gear and getting in to fights with opinionated trumpets. Cyclocross Wu is an entirely different animal, I only had to carry his pump and one innertube and there wasn't even a hint of faff or fighting.
:LOL: :LOL:

i believe in fixies":b2dujgpx said:
godders":b2dujgpx said:

Not in the slightest, there will be at least an hour of farting about before set off if other rides are anything to go by.

Ah the official MFAT.

Hope to be there in good time, but Mandatory Faffing Around Time allows for traffic variations. :D

Forgot to add, if anyone needs a lift from the Maidstone/Kent end of the world, drop me a PM - out all day Sat, but will be PM/emailable.

makster":2ttj34x4 said:
Is there anyone attending from the Brighton area who would be willing to take a dismantled 86' Stumpy back with them for a member on here to collect?
I was hoping that I'd be able to meet the chap at Arundel but he cant make it along

I can take it as far as southwick of that helps?

jonnyboy666":1v3aep89 said:
i am aiming to do this ride, might bring my mate adam aswel.

if it's any help and assuming it hasn't been posted, the post code for the station is BN18 9PH

surprised that google says it's an hour and a half drive for me though.

I do Littlehampton to Lymington in about a hour and half, perhaps google knows somthing we dont ?

bryan555":wc0o39xg said:
makster":wc0o39xg said:
Is there anyone attending from the Brighton area who would be willing to take a dismantled 86' Stumpy back with them for a member on here to collect?
I was hoping that I'd be able to meet the chap at Arundel but he cant make it along

I can take it as far as southwick of that helps?

Thats the best offer I've had so far, so thankyou very much :D

Back