Huge sale-bars,posts,saddles,stems,brakes,carbon,ti etc

2 headlocks - one with red shaft and silver top-cap, the other has a silver shaft and a bacl top-cap - £6 each

Ringo star. Blue/grey (XTR style) - £10

---------------------------------------------

Any pics of these ?

Cheers,

WD :D

Hi, thanks for your interest. At the moment I can't upload pictures as sky broadband has failed me and so has my laptop. Both are due to be fixed by tomorrow a.d as soon as they are, pictures will follow soon after.

nogueira.nuno":3ub7v6uf said:
Hi,

Can you get me some pictures and availablity of this Items?
A Shipping price for Lisbon or an extra for that you made for UK would be great also ;)

Use Bar Ends
Kore Stem Candly Blue
Kore Stem Yellow
Tioga System Stem Blue
Onza Chill Pills

Regards

Nuno
Hi Nuno, I generally take the view that a couple of pounts extra will cover any international postage fees and if it works out much cheaper than that, I would refund you the difference.

In terms of the items you are after, the Kore stems have sold, I forgot to update my listing (now done). I have a few use bar ends for sale, which ones were you after? The blue ones I have (candy and deep) don't have any mounting bolts, but I do have a set of new silver ones that have everything you need - I could swap the bolts from these over to a blue set, but I'd have to increase the price of the ones you take to £20 to cover the loss I would make on the new silver ones. Tioga stem and chill pills are still available.

Ian

WD Pro":17vgl9po said:
2 headlocks - one with red shaft and silver top-cap, the other has a silver shaft and a bacl top-cap - £6 each

Ringo star. Blue/grey (XTR style) - £10

---------------------------------------------

Any pics of these ?

Cheers,

OK, I now have internet back, but the laptop is still on the blink so hopefully the pics will upload OK.

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_2168.JPG
    IMG_2168.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,262
  • IMG_1166.JPG
    IMG_1166.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,262
  • IMG_1167.JPG
    IMG_1167.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,262
WD Pro":258jntnx said:
OK, thank you :D I was hoping they could be used to seal the bottom of the steerer tube :(

Cheers,

They pretty much do seal the bottom of the steerer tube - the threaded shaft uses the bottom of the steerer to pre-load the headset, and if memory serves me, the solver shafted one would do the better job. I stopped using it as I needed to fit a mud guard via the bottom of the steerer and this was plugging it.

I've also seem some rockshox specific steerer bungs on eBay recently.

Ian

Updated a few things. I have plenty more to sell too, ask, I may have what you need, as long as it is not too exotic.

Back