instead of deore dx they send me...exage! w/update

weps

Devout Dirtbag
talk about a disappointment. a week or so ago i bought nos dx front hub and headset off ebay. prices were pretty good for buy it now and i do like the stuff. package arrives today and i thought it seemed a little heavy. when i look inside, i find a dx headset and an exage front hub. clearly marked as such. :evil:

that hub is worthless to me and arguably not worth the postage to send it back. and the order was from a bikeshop and clearly listed as dx so im really not sure how they could have screwed it up.

i guess we'll have to see how they handle things. it's one of the few problems i've had with ebay, but still. i was really looking forward to those items.

</end mini rant>

well, they turned out to be a first class outfit. i sent an email abotu the issue and heard back immediately. they shipped me a nos deore dx hub the next day, which has arrived, and told me to keep the exage. an excellent resolution. :D

www.jonesbicycles.com

they're on ebay too.

Okay, so now what am I gonna do with this Angry Mob of Villagersâ„¢ that were going to burn the shop down? Took bleedin' hours to get ready and they got burning torches and everything.

Agency_Scum":u6puol7i said:
Okay, so now what am I gonna do with this Angry Mob of Villagersâ„¢ that were going to burn the shop down? Took bleedin' hours to get ready and they got burning torches and everything.

just divert them to a football match.

...ooohhhh. :D

weps":3sc8sd6d said:
Agency_Scum":3sc8sd6d said:

just divert them to a football match.

...ooohhhh. :D

What sort, yous or ours :D

Good to hear they sorted it.

Right.....

Oi, you lot! Who's for Frankenstein's and then off to the pub!?( proper retro mob this )
Don't burn each other you muppet!
Look I gotta go, catch you later dudes.

Back