92 cannondale m2000 up for swap/may split

What's the spec on the Rotty?
Beautiful animal by the way - almost outshines the 'dale!

I'm going to have to get my Kona painted black and white now to match my cat!
(and for anyone thinking Button is a bit "chunky", he's not. He's just a bit short for his weight, like his dad/owner!)

Attachments

• For Sale 002.JPG
    For Sale 002.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 2,658
the rotti is the xtr Ti fat of dogs :D

he has a full 4 speed group set (sleep/eat/play/poop) in any combo :cool:

has 4 working legs
a tail that can go like a propellor and chop down a fully grown man with 1 well placed swipe :shock:

and can produce 3 pints of slober in half a nano second

o and he is max a 3 and a half year old 48 kilo baby :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i could be setting a trend here bikes to look like pets lololol

captain cannondale"would you take one of my kids part ex :wink: :D[/quote said:
That's going to bump the price up :shock: :LOL:

One-bike policy?! Bit draconian! There's plenty of space to pop a shed up there too, surely? If I can get away with eleven in our one-bed flat... Have you tried 'keeping it for her' to join you on Summery cruises...? ;)

Got three in on that ticket ;) :LOL:

It's a reallybloodylovely job of one of my all-time favourites, utterly love it :cool: Sadly all I've got space for (see above!) is those orange goodies - if I could put my name down for them in case the f&f sells please? ;)

Best of luck with it, it's a beauty! :cool:

elPedro666":182liduv said:
captain cannondale"would you take one of my kids part ex :wink: :D[/quote:182liduv said:
That's going to bump the price up :shock: :LOL:

One-bike policy?! Bit draconian! There's plenty of space to pop a shed up there too, surely? If I can get away with eleven in our one-bed flat... Have you tried 'keeping it for her' to join you on Summery cruises...? ;)

Got three in on that ticket ;) :LOL:

It's a reallybloodylovely job of one of my all-time favourites, utterly love it :cool: Sadly all I've got space for (see above!) is those orange goodies - if I could put my name down for them in case the f&f sells please? ;)

Best of luck with it, it's a beauty! :cool:

LOL no kids for me thanks

and the 1 bike policy is due to us living and working on a caravan site so i live in a caravan now hence no space :cry:

IF i split it the buyer of frame will have first choice on orange bolts but if they dont want them your next in line el pedro ;)

you 2 have pms ;)

Back