Arundel Loop March 27th

Just seen this lads, would it be OK for a Fat Old Tit to get involved (and I aint talking about the bike ;) )?

Hopefully should be able to make it Sunday, if I can still walk after football match on Saturday!!

Will be on the rarely seen 'Chance! :)

konaman1":2bx9g9ou said:
Looking forward to this and meeting you guys :)

Do you usually bring food or is a pub/cafe stop incorporated?

Matt

Whiteways cafe on Bury Hill was included last time, and i don't see why it wouldn't be again. I will also be bringing a small selection of snacks to keep my legs working this time around

BobCatMax":1le3eiz6 said:
konaman1":1le3eiz6 said:
Looking forward to this and meeting you guys :)

Do you usually bring food or is a pub/cafe stop incorporated?

Matt

Whiteways cafe on Bury Hill was included last time, and i don't see why it wouldn't be again. I will also be bringing a small selection of snacks to keep my legs working this time around

might be a pub, this will depend on the group and the time we get there, always best to keep stocked up food wise on a ride.

TheGreenRabbit":255w63v3 said:
makster":255w63v3 said:
Its looking like just me and Jonnyboy will be defecting from the the SW region for this ride.
Really looking forward to this. Do we need our passports?? ;)

No, are your vacinaions upto date ?

If you want to come early and join me for a coffee or a spot of breakfast at the MC'Ds up the road let me know.

I'm driving down from London on the morning so may well get there a bit early.
PM me your number and I'll give you a shout when I'm on my way :D

OldFatTi":1fll6z1m said:
Just seen this lads, would it be OK for a Fat Old Tit to get involved (and I aint talking about the bike ;) )?

Hopefully should be able to make it Sunday, if I can still walk after football match on Saturday!!

Will be on the rarely seen 'Chance! :)

:LOL: :cool: Would be nice to see your Fat in the flesh (and I AM talking about the bike) :D

bryan555":t0wyxxxz said:
:LOL: :cool: Would be nice to see your Fat in the flesh (and I AM talking about the bike) :D

Dude if it gets any hotter or sunnier then you will be seeing both!!

Hope I can make it!

Will

Looks like it's going to be a good ride. As for Ti Fat's they could be common on Sunday as I'm intending on bringing mine out for a spin as well........... :LOL:

Back