RB Special Event: Hell Of North Cotswolds (HoNC) 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will just do my norm and just ride, i aint got time for all that sold out rubbish. Its a free country and its my right to ride the country side, ok i might follow a few other riders who happen to be riding in the cotswolds that day, ok you might not get a reward at the end from the promoters and they will be pissed that so many people just tag along, but they should have made more places available. The only trohuphy i want is the fact that i rode with other fellow people that just want to ride and eat and drink and break the terrain before it breaks the bike.

i will need to air my new pro issue trek which i have not got yet, im on it though.

anybody who wishes to turn up and ride with me are welcome, bring a buddie and i will buy the butties.

I can just see 40 retro bikers or more rocking the cotswolds.

i will make a donation at the end to prove its not because i want a freebie. If people think i am wrong for gatecrashing please say.

thanks andy

It's all run on the public highway so make of that what you will.

There are always plenty of entries floating about nearer the time if you want to enter.

Chaps, Not coming now as i have a broken wrist, silly spill @ afan saw me over the bars :evil: Looks like i could be out for another 8 weeks.

Anyone interested in having my entry??

hey buddy

i'll have it, pm on way.

were you trying to be all extreme at afan?

bummer mate, hope it heals quickly :)

Sure Heathy was tearing up Afan on that £80 Muddy Fox he was on last time I saw him there.

Anyhow hope everyone's training goes well. Did 60K around a similar route with EdEdwards yesterday and felt quite jaded at the end. Sure with 8 days training the extra 40K will be fine :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back