Ecurie 2011

Your definitely not fit if you felt the campsite was too far from the startline last time but if you want to camp in the carpark I'll no argue :LOL:

velomaniac":24n7kbbc said:
May 21st is fine with me and a Quad team membership is £35 a head which would suit me.

Anyone want to be in the Velonauts :LOL:

Your on to summit 'V' Jason & the Argonauts .............. Jock & the Velonauts :LOL:
Maybe a publicity poster of the film with Zigzag doin some of his Photoshop magic superimpose Jock & the Velonauts over it :LOL:

:) It was more for the atmosphere, moving kit about and a million marsh flies in my tent. But yes I'm not fit.

velomaniac":xmnnrkxk said:
Your definitely not fit if you felt the campsite was too far from the startline last time but if you want to camp in the carpark I'll no argue :LOL:

The grounds like concrete and you'll not get a wink of sleep.

velomaniac":2c1e9a5y said:
My thoughts exactly except I couldn't think of something similar to jason but Jocks perfect :LOL: :cool:
If you'll permit me to be a honourary one for the weekend...
Carpark camping definately, is there really anywhere else sensible too have all of the necessary stuff?

Thought this would make a nice Ecurie jersey

altura-classic-ssjer-11-zoom.jpg

I've just registered to 10UTB event as a solo. :twisted: I really working hard this year to be a decent man there.

Back