London town - Swinley Adventures

Don't know if anyone is online now, just getting ready and will be there at about 8:10.

Carl.

Good fun guys - cheers!
Wow - how Swinley has changed since I last rode there!
I'd be up for a ride there another time.

Damn! Missed it! I was out and about in Swinley 9.30 to 11ish . I can do most sundays at the crack of dawn. Free ALL DAY on sun 3/4/11 too if anyone's up for a leo.

Now the clocks are going forward, i could be up for evening spins too, retro or new skool.

I can't do it this Sunday - working - Grrrrrr :evil:
Might be able to do the 3rd Apr - if I'm let out on Mothers' Day

Leo??

But would certainly be up for some rides after work as the clocks change on Sunday.

Rhyming slang........
Leo Sayer = all dayer :)

I'll keep an eye on the thread Carge, we'll get something sorted soon, trails are riding great. You riding the Orange?

Yeah - took the MrXC out for a bit of a thrash.
Liked the way it handled the downhill chutes :)

Need to work on my fitness a bit more, but hopefully my masterplan will kick in next week and i'll be cycling to a from the station 3 times a week.

Doubt I'll be let out much on the 3rd unless its for another early start.

Carl.

Weather forecast is good for sunday 27th. Anyone up for a 1 1/2 to 2hr retropootle starting at 8am? Meet outside Lookout visitor centre. ( Don't forget the clocks go forward overnight, so it'll feel like 7)

Smart a*se!
By 08:00 - which which will be 07:00 really - I will already have done about 5 hours work - just because it is the ruddy timechange :evil:

I'll be done by about midday - by which time it will be heaving over there.

Arranging a meet early on a timechange Sunday is always challenging. In Oct, one of the guys txt me just after "06:00" when he was due in the office to say he'd be late - when in fact it was only just 05:00 and he ended up about 30minutes early.

Back