Ecurie 2011

RobMac and you Kaiser are our major sports stars in Ecurie. Not sure the rest of us can show the needed determination and fitness :roll:

To everyone else I apologise if you think my summary on our collective abilities is a bit harsh.

You probably are all about to gain sporting honours in numerous future events ;)

I almost forgot, the duathlon events that happen at Gt. My mate from works a runner but not a mtb'r so he's asked me to be his relay partner for the biking bit. Poor deluded fool, we're going to be so last :LOL:

So then......
Who fancies 10 UTB then? Is it too late to get a team/entry in? I apologise for lack of organisational ability but I'm having to do my interneting from the phone :(

You can still enter, Rado was going to enter - not sure what category. I'd like to as part of a triple or quad, but can't confirm till much nearer the time.

For me 10 UTB would all hinge on having my transport sorted by then
Im sure that would be the case, whats the date again?

I'll take part if a team requires paticipants. I have in the past said I'd like to be solo so I can dictate my own schedule but my ME has been playing up and thus I might only manage one lap. Consequently my one lap might as well count toward a team goal ;)

May 21st is fine with me and a Quad team membership is £35 a head which would suit me.

Anyone want to be in the Velonauts :LOL:

Back