Cannock Chase Ride - 30th Dec - BBQ Turkey Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m in ,just fix the time and the meeting point--marcus drive best for parking and nice down hill towards race course,and easy to find on a map for people coming down out of the area

gump":1tizk6g6 said:
best time for the trails steve. Do you wanna say about 8.30, that way we can get a couple of hours in and be back for about 10.30 to meet and greet?

Anyone else fancy that?

Sounds like a good plan. Of course, it all depends how much of the festivities I partake in nearer the date.

Ok, I'm definitely in (clearance secured) and on for the early one. Any bike recommendations or will that follow in due course?

No need for FS bike. New school is fine.
SS is fine around the chase in the main Ed if thats what you want. I run a 32:17.
Woodsy. Couple of faster open bits, no massive hills, just a big BMX track ;) . Some marbles. Nice steeper techy bits if I can remember where they are.
The Dog is pretty tame, but a good trail and fun if you ride it fast.

Usually meet at Birches valley as its easy to find, at the start of the Dog, and theres a cafe (that tintin should not go near ;)):D :D

this is sounding good so lets get a list of attendee's together:

So far we have

SPESHMIKE
GTRTSANDAVALANCEBICYCLEUSERALSOESTATEAGENTWITHWIFEWHOMAKESGOODTIFFIN
EDEDWARDS

Ededwards
Ok, I'm definitely in (clearance secured)

yes, took the coward's route of asking her in my presence - how was she ever going to say no? :LOL:

I think I'm up for it - 90% currently.

orange71":hg8ipe5b said:
Ededwards
Ok, I'm definitely in (clearance secured)

yes, took the coward's route of asking her in my presence - how was she ever going to say no?

Well, I'm brave but not suicidal!

Wisely I have clarified that the clearance is still valid (well, at least until the evening of the 29th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back