Bike/parts Collection Assistance Thread

I'm happy to collect in West Yorkshire and a bit of North Yorkshire. I don't have a car so the bike needs to be rideable and not massive like a 21" frame or close to at a railway station [Any of em in West Yorkshire +Steeton, Conenley, Skipton, Gargrave, Hellifield, Settle, Long P. because then I can just use my season ticket]. I can store bikes at Rich Aitch castle for collection or meet to deliver in Leeds.

I can pick up anything, including a full bike and will post to anywhere you need.
I can pick up from Huddersfield, Bradford, Keighley, ilkley, Leeds. Ask me first to see if I'm available. Best time is during office hours or just before/after. Weekends I may be restricted to Huddersfield area.
Thanks.

I'd quite happily pick up anything from The Maldives.....just as long as the flight and hotel are covered......preferably for at least 10 days! ;)

Collection / assistance

I live in Weston-super-Mare and currently work in Bridgwater. I'm quite happy to collect and store (with possible packing and forwarding subject to time) from anywhere within my commute or possibly 10 to 15 miles beyond. Bike storage isn't a problem as long as you don't want me to collect 10 at a go!

I'm in South-East London but will help anyone out with central / SE London or NE Kent collection if needed!

: P

collection

i live in the nuneaton area, but travel to cambridge , peterborough area on a regular basis.also have large van :D

Collect/store bikes,parts from anywhere in Lincolnshire - travel around a fair bit with work, may be able to help with Notts, Cambs.

Back