Velo Trails - Aftermath (featuring the 'Exploding Explosif')

If folks dont mind longer tarmac link ups, I've got loads of other stuff all around Midlothian such as Newbattle Woods and around Gorebridge ;)

Its also theoretically possible to ride by trail, minor road, B road and farm track/timber road to Glentress from my front door. That could be quite an epic :cool:

love those natural trails velo ,especially enjoyed your rolling commentery of the history of GM'd sheep

Great write up chaps,and it looked like a fun day had by all :cool:
Loots of narrow sections ?
The general consensus":1clknyr4 said:
New Kona looks great Velo
Absolutely:D ,really nice and clean What weight was it
Disc though Velo.where is it all going to end

Nice leg Rob ;) But hardly enough blood to warrant a photo.Then again that wasnt the real reason you posted it up is it ;) :LOL:

DSCF1052.JPG

possibly your best looking bike V! do you like it?

I like the look of Kona's and the colours lovely, it also handles well. Quibles I have are its a wee bitty small for me thus require a long seatpost which at 26.4mm is in my opinion too skinny to have that much exposed, I'm worried it'll bend and snap :shock: Rather heavy, it must use very basic chromo tubing, not alot of tyre clearance so 1.95's are max for the rear. Needs front sus, current fork very unforgiving. Also its getting gears, my SS days are now rather short in number.

At the moment its not a guaranteed keeper, only time will tell :roll:

velomaniac":179mksco said:
I like the look of Kona's and the colours lovely, it also handles well. Quibles I have are its a wee bitty small for me thus require a long seatpost which at 26.4mm is in my opinion too skinny to have that much exposed, I'm worried it'll bend and snap :shock: Rather heavy, it must use very basic chromo tubing, not alot of tyre clearance so 1.95's are max for the rear. Needs front sus, current fork very unforgiving. Also its getting gears, my SS days are now rather short in number.

At the moment its not a guaranteed keeper, only time will tell :roll:

so to summarise , its rubbish :LOL:

Kaiser wrote : "possibly your best looking bike V! do you like it?"

Im inclined to agree with you 'K' ;)

'V' are you looking out for that bung from my stem for me on your way to work ;)
Pal :D

I ran over an odd slanted round bit of plastic this morning, totally trashed it............oh wait ,hang on...........bugger.........sorry Rob :oops:

Didn't bust it as I didn't see it, but if you lost it at anypoint between my hoose and my work and I do see it I promise not to run over it but pick it up and get it back to you ;)

Did you lose it before the hawthorn puncture or after, if the latter then its lost as I wont be up that way for a while. If before then there's a snowballs chance in hells cool box I might see it :D

Latest posts

Back