And today I did......

big.eck":pon03dd5 said:
rojo":pon03dd5 said:
Where is the complete zaskar Rob????

complete as in , complete with dents ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Eck you've got dents Ive got dents wear then like a badge of honor
showing every one you've experience a bit of life :LOL:

When I eventually pop my clogs I dont want finish quietly unscathed I want to skid to a halt and say "what a ride" :D

i can relate to that , i was firmly told i would'nt live to see 20yrs old off the local policeman when i was 18 :LOL: he told me i'd be a greasy line up the road close to a burning out can/motorbike :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i think i've done alright so far at 31 :p :LOL:

Interesting, using Galapagos giant tortoise years as an age measuring system, I take my hat off to you RobMac, now wheres my calculator :twisted:

Things have taken a grave turn for the ambitious in the man cave - I'm a bit fuzzy on how it happened, but I'm now rebuilding the back wheel on the Haro and replacing the Deore hub with a nice XT one I bought in the Edinburgh Bike sale a year ago.

Building a wheel was on my list of things to do this year, just didn't think it would be so soon. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

zigzag":3c3h5w69 said:
Things have taken a grave turn for the ambitious in the man cave - I'm a bit fuzzy on how it happened, but I'm now rebuilding the back wheel on the Haro and replacing the Deore hub with a nice XT one I bought in the Edinburgh Bike sale a year ago.

Building a wheel was on my list of things to do this year, just didn't think it would be so soon. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

on you go :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

big.eck":3aitotmo said:
zigzag":3aitotmo said:

on you go :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
You're now on my speed-dial btw! ;)

Looking forward to it, might invest in some new, lighter spokes while I'm at it.

Back