Rattlecan Paint Extravaganza - Judged @ Summer Solstice Meet

Should not be a problem having the two things together as the paint we do in our own time and the build we do on the day. The bike i'm building will not be the bike frame I'm painting, I chose the 'canvas' bike cause I dont want to ride it :LOL:

My canvas is a Townsend Hybrid, also I may very well build it on the day if only to save on stuff I need to take to Glenrothes.

I also have an Emmelle spare as a canvas :LOL:

Does this need to be a full rideable bike or just a repainted frame ?, will certainly have the Clunker frame painted by then but not sure about built and riding, in fact probably not built as i want to build the E3, Clunker will be a rider whenever type of thing.

Frame only, but with option of building it up for the solstice ride.

I'm thinking I may be going old-fashioned with mine, was going to do something weird, but retro-tribute is more my speed.

I'm getting the impression some of you lot will be attempting authentic replications of original factory paintschemes for this rattlecan extravaganza......................BORING !!!!!!!

Show some originality, express yourself etc ;)

Also remember who the judge is, ie. moi. As I'm providing the prizes I get the major say in who wins :LOL:

Only one I've seen so far is Mikee's original number and thats good cause its original. I look forward to the rest :D

Back