And today I did......

kaiser":4jcinjvv said:
'Won' a bottom bracket for the roadie, saves 37g over the one I have and it has ceramic bearings. Got it for £31 posted and they have a BIN of £89 :D
Sounds like a good deal, not so much from the weight aspect but for no other reason than getting those ceramic bearings. And you can always move the existing BB on?

I've got a 'pence per gram saved' column on my ww spreadsheet - it's already stopped me buying lightweight QRs (a steep 28.57p) and lighter discs (a rip off at 37.5p). Interestingly (well I though it was interesting), £36 spent on a Schwalbe Racing Ralph works out at 16.14p per gram - bargainious.

Lightweight tubes, best value so far at 14.38p per gram. What a saddo I am :oops:

Hmm I don't think I should go there :oops: I spent and extra £120 on shifters for a 64g saving. And an extra £50 for a 25g saving with brakes.

Today I'm looking to see if I can afford to go to fairfax with the owmtb - checking flights before speaking with the missus but with the increase in costs it isn't looking good, is anyone else going?

The Ken":3oumbkgk said:
Today I'm looking to see if I can afford to go to fairfax with the owmtb - checking flights before speaking with the missus but with the increase in costs it isn't looking good, is anyone else going?
Not me, family holiday to pay for :D

RobMac":2axssnr4 said:
Courier has just been :D
Proud owner of a beautiful Marin Mount Vision frame its bloody gorgeous.

That's the postie just been now, XT FC-M739 chain set to go with the FD-M739 that was fitted to the frame :D

That's me on bread'n'water for the rest of the month :?

Sorry if Im bein a pain in the ass but I love this thing :D
IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

Back