Kona Decals

cyfa2809

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
the paint job on my cona cowan ds was shocking and as such i have scraped some of it off to reveal the yellow beneath
it will come out ok if i do it all but will be tinged purple and be generally scratched (scraping with a plastic instrument). also, the lacquer on the proper paint was sanded :roll: so, i might nitromors it (cant see me scraping it). at some point on the far far away future i want to get it powder coated a metallic red. but in between or after or whatever im looking at decals
cant say i really like the ds decals and not taken by many of the general kona ones, over the years.
what other options are there? like graphics etc. i wouldnt mind having the kona ones either, just unsure on which ones
colours will most likely be red with black outline (or just a hollow black outline, for text or whatever)
any ideas?

not sure on stickers but with regards to the powder coating, the guy that does mind will do all the stripping for you included in the price, just send him as is and get a lovely finished frame back

yeah i only need the front triangle done
(rough price?)
want it the same as your atx linkages

Back