Whinlatter Mountain Bike Challenge 20/03/2011

Oh Kev, that is a run of bad luck. Still, fair play in sticking in! :)

Just checked the results on the sportident site and I was 6th overall, and third in my category. Wish i'd stayed now, although it would have been a 3 1/2 hr wait. Quite pleased though. Just spent £45 on a new f.mech and chain.

EarlofBarnet":292idqh4 said:
Oh Kev, that is a run of bad luck. Still, fair play in sticking in! :)

Just checked the results on the sportident site and I was 6th overall, and third in my category. Wish i'd stayed now, although it would have been a 3 1/2 hr wait. Quite pleased though. Just spent £45 on a new f.mech and chain.

Amazing work!

Kev, that's a great effort (was me that shouted 'do you need a link' as you were fixing the chain first time :LOL:) - bumped into your mate on the bouncy Marin and thought you'd had to give it up. Nearly flippin' caught me too!

Saw five people fixing snapped chains in the first half of the first lap, crazy :?

Not found the results yet...

If you go on to the sportsident site, there is a link to the race and the results.

There was 194 in for the half enduro, so I'm well pleased with 6th!

EarlofBarnet":3uia77d6 said:
If you go on to the sportsident site, there is a link to the race and the results.

There was 194 in for the half enduro, so I'm well pleased with 6th!

How did you sort them out - just a jumbled list on their site - copy it into Excel? :? Seem to be a few one-lap times in the full enduro list too! :shock: :LOL:

That's weird, its changed now. They were all there this morning. You should be able to export to Excel and sort by time though. I've just done this for all entries and get Kev at 70th, but this is the half-enduro and enduro combined. I can't seem to export one or the other :(

EarlofBarnet":qqy5nz8z said:
That's weird, its changed now. They were all there this morning. You should be able to export to Excel and sort by time though. I've just done this for all entries and get Kev at 70th, but this is the half-enduro and enduro combined. I can't seem to export one or the other :(

I might need a little technical help here... :oops:

Back