Kaya's kildale kake run "the aftermath"

slmracing":29re0kf5 said:
Well done Vern that was a great days riding and the weather was not bad either. It was good to meet old and new faces every meeting for me just gets better. The diamond back was spot on it just needs a few adjustments and a dam good clean I bought it of ebay a few weeks back and this was it's first outing. I would also like to thank Marc two tone for the lift cheers

There's a nice pic I took of your DB here
https://picasaweb.google.com/bensimmo/K ... 9326330370

Tazio":3octbo6o said:
By my reckoning Vern must have about 200 pics to put up, he was everywhere with his camera, including as he rode. :D

Not to far off 139 pics and there now ready for viewing on page 1 :cool:

Now that was a proper bike ride! It had a bit of everything: good craic, dusty trails, a cake stop and some epic bodging on the most windswept part of the ride.

I even saw bits of my own backyard that I didn't know existed (I normally just head straight for the cake shop!)

Big thanks to all involved, especially Vern and Paul. See you at the next one! :D

Now that looks like a proper good day out lads. Shame I wasn't around to join you. I like the fact that the cake place also serves cold ones :D

I must come along..... the only question would be....what bike...?

I made a big promise not to ever, Ever, EVER ride my RC100 but I'm now getting the itch :shock:

Maybe the AMP B-3 that's due to join the fleet might stop my urge.

Summer ride with you chaps is a must!

May I suggest a bike that has plush suspension(hardtail would be fine), brakes powered by fluid rather thar wires. oh and the quickest bikes were either orange in colour or made of steel ;)

Simonside resident":38927whh said:
oh and the quickest bikes were either orange in colour or made of steel ;)

Of course it could be that maniacs are attracted to the colour orange. Some even going as far as to wear it? :shock:

The mystery guest emailed these over this morning. ;)
He sends his love and hopes to be at the next one.

14.jpg

18-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

13.jpg

12-1.jpg

11-2.jpg

10-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-2.jpg

paulwakinshaw":2m0hxagj said:
Now that looks like a proper good day out lads. Shame I wasn't around to join you. I like the fact that the cake place also serves cold ones :D

I must come along..... the only question would be....what bike...?

I made a big promise not to ever, Ever, EVER ride my RC100 but I'm now getting the itch :shock:

Summer ride with you chaps is a must!

Just bring along the RC100 as even if you don't for your first ride it'll be out soon enough. Just ask beavis.... He swore his minty Pine Mountain would never see heavy use again but he couldn't resist ;)

Back