And today I did......

I'm on here everyday and yet there is a newbie or two who've been here for ages and I didn't even know they existed. The clans getting very big, I cant keep tabs. Now I know what Dr Frankenstein felt like when he created a monster :LOL:

today i cleared up my garden
and , more interestingly (maybee) i built a bike for velo's trails
tomorrow

today I bought some more stuff for the roadie, spent :oops: :oops: on shifters and brakes but they are sooo coool.....if you like that sorta thing! It'll be a wee while though as the shifters are coming from Hong Kong. But I should have a rolling chassis by next weekend.

ps Rob were you racing today?

Sore point chief, yes I was supposed to be racing but I still dont have
transport 'BUT' there's one of the guys at my work who was in the race today. Im to much of a ass hole to ask for a lift but he knew my situation
and him not offering may have been tactical (race tactic) were both in the
same race category :roll:

Went out for a ride for first time in a fortnight. Last time on this short route I was breathin' oot ma erse, this time although breathin' oot said orifice I managed with only one stop. That was to give directions to a couple who were looking for a hoose fer sale near Kelty, didnae give them the obvious answer of drive away as fast as ye can.

It's a pathetic attempt at getting fit because next weekend I'm supposed to be playing rugby, I can't see me getting on my bike as after the cluggery that passes for the rugby we play, I'll no be fit for anything. Then the middle of April is our rugby clubs 30 year re-union with some cluggery/rugby and lots of DRINK.

End of April is the Scottish Golden Oldies Tournament up in Perth. Loads of cluggery with FREE drink :shock: , well there was the last time. It was sponsored by the Famous Grouse and they handed out free whisky. :D You got your drink then went back to end of queue by the time you got to head of queue your glass was empty ready for refill, repeat until a mumbling wreck.

So if I don't get my heid kicked in I might have gained some fitness for the summer, on the other hand probably not. :(

Gardeneering today - undoing some of last week's snow damage - two rhoddys and a cherry tree for the chop :roll: can smell the 2 stroke already :twisted:

.....and will somebody please stop me from buying that Orbea Zeus frame in the roady FS bit :roll: been eyeing it up for a week or so and he's just "bumped" it :?

This one?

zeus_134.jpg

very cool :cool: :twisted:

Latest posts

Back