Retrobike National Event Series: Forest of Dean 14th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
elPedro666":1yfnol0w said:
C'mon, gimme some points back, meanie! :p
They were removed due to that horrible faff with a 2.5mm allen key. Just be grateful you weren't riding a Faux Chance!

sinnett177":gnafoz1a said:
elPedro666":gnafoz1a said:
C'mon, gimme some points back, meanie! :p
They were removed due to that horrible faff with a 2.5mm allen key. Just be grateful you weren't riding a Faux Chance!

Yes, that was rubbish and is being replaced, possibly today :oops: - but you were after more off me at Cannock for helping another member (who's identity I shall keep quiet to protect the innocent...).

I've driven 585miles in a terrifying car that cost £140 with passengers & overnight guests (to ease the early start), changed wheels on the M6 in the dark and rain, detoured into the darkest corners of Brum ... I could go on ... all in the name of little RB Nats stickers ... must be worth something! ;) :LOL:

EDIT
I've just remembered we brought a picnic & home-baked cookies to Cannock too - it doesn't equal the keg, obviously, but gotta be worth something. And Charlie & I did an extra lap, saved some lost non-affiliated retrobikers and I cleaned my bike (with a bucket of cold water and sponge) in the car park...

elPedro666":1b6sy9p5 said:
REKIBorter":1b6sy9p5 said:
^^ 9/10 for effort ^^

'Effort' is much nicer than 'desperation', cheers! :D
Your well in the hunt Pete and no I haven't knocked any points off you for Cannock. Think only JV and Boy'o'Boy had mechanicals at Cannock.

Anyway back on topic, FoD.

Rode in the Forest on Saturday and the conditions were nigh on perfect. We've got some new trails planned so while there will be some familiarity with previous Retrobike FoD rides there's certainly lots that will be fresh.

lets not overplay our hand Ed.......

....but we can confirm that we aim to be avoiding the detour to the Gloucester Royal Infirmary via the drop of almost certain death ..... :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back