M952/3 XTR mechs and crank arms - SOLD

renaldo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Got a few bits that have become surplus to requirements. Dibs here then PM please – I’m happy to hold items for 24 hours if people wish, otherwise first to pay wins. All prices UK posted, paypal gift please. Happy to arrange pick-up in central London / Bromley area.

XTR M953 front mech. NOS. Bottom pull 31.4mm clamp £25 SOLD
IMG_1823.jpg

XTR M952 rear mech. Nice condition but few scrapes on the back plate and jockey wheels worn. £25 SOLD

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

XTR M952 crank arms. Very good condition with just a few scrapes, no bolts or lock rings. £40 SOLD

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

XTR M952 rear mech. Nice condition but few scrapes on the back plate and jockey wheels worn. £25

How bad are the jockey wheels?? Are they expensive to replace

Sorry for newby q's :oops:

retro73":3mum70gm said:
XTR M952 rear mech. Nice condition but few scrapes on the back plate and jockey wheels worn. £25

they are quite costly if you go for XTR, but if you buy boggo shimano ones, which are fine, and I run in all my XTR mechs...they're cheap as chips. :D

free bump for the ad. :D

Wu-Tangled":19xzw0mq said:
retro73":19xzw0mq said:

they are quite costly if you go for XTR, but if you buy boggo shimano ones, which are fine, and I run in all my XTR mechs...they're cheap as chips. :D

free bump for the ad. :D

Yep, was just going to say that the lower one needs replacing - CRC have original XTR replacements in stock for £17.99 too.

Back