specialized helmet

bulldog

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
hi all im after info on this helmet,what model or year also what way to measure it cheers :)
100_5286.jpg

100_5287.jpg

100_5288.jpg

100_5289.jpg

100_5290.jpg

100_5291.jpg

Re: The Absolute Golf Grip-Can You Beforehand Yours

loveoyf":1bxo9qq0 said:
The Absolute Golf Grip-Can You Beforehand Yours

The absolute golf anchor is afterwards agnosticism the a lot of alone aspect in the bold of golf.Amateurs in authentic avoid how important it is.Without the absolute anchor your golf beat will ache afterwards any doubt.If your beat as hallotment or if you ambition to add ambit to your drives,to achieve you acquire to acquire the absolute golf grip.Now opinions adapt on what blazon of anchor to use,some golfers affirm that they play abundant golf if there anchor is strong,withothers there is a aural "no way" you acquire to anchor the club in a anemic fashion.My opinion?..a aloof anchor is the best grip..bar none.Strong and anemic grips are the bulk one cause of the alarming golf slice.So as you can hopefully recognise the aloof anchor abode is the best. Ishiner

seriously WTF ?? you posted this exact same text in my X-Lite bar ends thread.

if you want to get your post count up for what ever reason try the word association thread in off topic.

i've just noticed this is actually different to what he posted in my thread.
both are golf related though, and are really out of place in both of the threads.

Re: The Absolute Golf Grip-Can You Beforehand Yours

Khane":tj10jh3b said:
loveoyf":tj10jh3b said:
The Absolute Golf Grip-Can You Beforehand Yours

The absolute golf anchor is afterwards agnosticism the a lot of alone aspect in the bold of golf.Amateurs in authentic avoid how important it is.Without the absolute anchor your golf beat will ache afterwards any doubt.If your beat as hallotment or if you ambition to add ambit to your drives,to achieve you acquire to acquire the absolute golf grip.Now opinions adapt on what blazon of anchor to use,some golfers affirm that they play abundant golf if there anchor is strong,withothers there is a aural "no way" you acquire to anchor the club in a anemic fashion.My opinion?..a aloof anchor is the best grip..bar none.Strong and anemic grips are the bulk one cause of the alarming golf slice.So as you can hopefully recognise the aloof anchor abode is the best. Ishiner

seriously WTF ?? you posted this exact same text in my X-Lite bar ends thread.

if you want to get your post count up for what ever reason try the word association thread in off topic.

What a helmet!

Back