Velo's Trails Sunday !? 1030-1100 Start ????

Not sure I'll make this one, the Yorkies have broken me! Just back from Kildale, great day but christ there were a lot of long hard climbs. I wasn't feeling great before I started but it got a lot worse. If my legs work tomorrow I may show up.

No long hard climbs on this, maybe a couple short steep tarmac climbs. Return leg is easy for a good chunk on a old railway cycle path. I'm going SS on a rather low, spinny 1.6:1 ratio so it'll not be headlong fast :D

Good effort in Englandshire Tazio, I wanted to do that trip but finances and time were against me :roll:

velomaniac":9wyff33h said:
Good effort in Englandshire Tazio, I wanted to do that trip but finances and time were against me :roll:

I wasn't at my best truth be told, lots of long evil climbs that killed me. Not to mention the two spectacular crashes on the same section of downhill singletrack :D

will bring dad and ecks frame and spacers tomorrow
as wifey's decided she dont want to go to ibloodykea

Tazio":od7cc4wp said:
velomaniac":od7cc4wp said:

I wasn't at my best truth be told, lots of long evil climbs that killed me. Not to mention the two spectacular crashes on the same section of downhill singletrack :D

well done for turning out tho bud
the big climb at BDW was a f***er about a mile
vertical , honest

mikee":37dxmyu7 said:
will bring dad and ecks frame and spacers tomorrow
as wifey's decided she dont want to go to ibloodykea

could you give the spacers and frame to zz mike ? :cool: :cool: :cool:

and bill me for the spacers please ;)

Latest posts

Back