Haldon 20/03/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
get to top of haldon then follow signs main car park is on your left hand side

bring your cheque books or plenty of cash. found some goodies in my garage which includes some karma (yellow forks xt mech stem with star on it) everything in the pics below is up for grabs

see you there

kirbdug :D

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 713
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 713
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 713
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 713
cant make it chaps as i went today! :LOL:
hurrah
quite enjoyed it
played on the pump track, play on the lil jumps and did the red route
and some black route
not a fan of the loooong massive uphills though :LOL: :(

cyfa2809":4mvgrovm said:
cant make it chaps as i went today! :LOL:
hurrah
quite enjoyed it
played on the pump track, play on the lil jumps and did the red route
and some black route
not a fan of the loooong massive uphills though :LOL: :(

how dry are the trails after yesterdays rain????

id say pretty dry, quite 'silty'
few puddles here and there
not much at all really though
(but then my pretty dry could be torrential compared to yours)
trying to build a picture
:LOL:

but yeah as i said
isnt it meant to be raining tomorrow though?

have we got an actual postcode for the trial centre? just to save me looking! :oops:

hey makster, are you still going down there with friends? adam was supposed to be coming but has decided to spend a day with his girlfriend . . . . :roll: under the thumb :LOL: but if it's just you i could pic you up on the way past.

I have a few bits i might bring if i remember - Proflex 552 frame small - taken apart, have all the bits, just need elastomers, £15 and also a stem 90mm fiver

kirbdug":zr15c0h9 said:
hi jonny
EX6 7XR.
heres the post code

cheers, that's saved me some hassle as i'd have to look for it after the pub that i'm off to in a minute! and that would mean i get it wrong!!! :LOL:

jonnyboy666":z1gik5je said:
kirbdug":z1gik5je said:
hi jonny
EX6 7XR.
heres the post code

cheers, that's saved me some hassle as i'd have to look for it after the pub that i'm off to in a minute! and that would mean i get it wrong!!! :LOL:

DO NOT USE POSTCODE ABOVE USE THE ONE BELOW FOR RACECOURSE
How do I get there?

•By car, take the Exeter Racecourse turning off the A38 Devon Expressway. From the A380 you can follow the brown tourist signs for Haldon Belvedere. Carry on past the first gateway you see ('Office entrance only' is painted on the road there) and 200 metres on you will see the main entrance.
•By bus, you can catch the 360 bus to the Belvedere Tower. You can then join the trails through the woods, from the layby.
•By bicycle you can follow the A38 Cycle Way, which is part of the National Cycle Network. Turn off at the racecourse and follow the signs for Haldon Forest Park. Carry on past the first gateway you see ('Office entrance only' is painted on the road there) and 200 metres on you will see the main entrance.
Please don't use our postcode in your Sat Nav! It will take you to the Forestry Commission Office instead of the Haldon Forest Park visitor's car park. Follow the directions above instead.

*******NEAREST POSTCODE IS EXETER RACECOURSE ********
EX6 7XS

jonnyboy666":3uwf9iph said:
have we got an actual postcode for the trial centre? just to save me looking! :oops:

hey makster, are you still going down there with friends? adam was supposed to be coming but has decided to spend a day with his girlfriend . . . . :roll: under the thumb :LOL: but if it's just you i could pic you up on the way past.

Just me and Paul tomorrow Jon. We're meeting here http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=the%20b ... a=N&tab=wl at the Bakers Arms Pub at 8am. Doubt we could all get in one van/car though. Bell you in the morning mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back