Velo's Trails Sunday !? 1030-1100 Start ????

Postcode of my gaff is EH20 9AJ

Small white doored ground floor flat, number 130 on the wall beside door, small blue car on driveway, just past the church and manse.

Loads of parking to either side of the street even with the church goers.

I'll hopefully be testing out the Kona Fire Mountain in SS set up for this trip. No tough long climbs so SS should be fine ;)

A total circuit could be up to 12 miles but numerous options to bale. Unlike my seemingly poor grasp of the Pentland Trails I do have a better geographical knowledge of this lower level stuff I'll be taking you around :D

sorry mate, would love to but walking part of the southern upland way from traqair to Selkirk.

sounds some good trails though.

i'd love to jump along but i've got to help my mum with a few things tomorrow :(

zz , if you want to drop those bars off on your way hame i'll sub you some petrol money ;) :cool: :cool:

big.eck":122h6r45 said:
i'd love to jump along but i've got to help my mum with a few things tomorrow :(

zz , if you want to drop those bars off on your way hame i'll sub you some petrol money ;) :cool: :cool:
Ha, was just about to PM you and see if you fancied coming along - I'll drop the bars in on the way back. Petrol money? No worries man, I'm rocking my wife's super economical Ka the morn :LOL:

Rob, you coming the morn? I can pick you up from a (South of the river mind!) train station of your choice if it helps.

zigzag":uufektn2 said:
big.eck":uufektn2 said:

Ha, was just about to PM you and see if you fancied coming along - I'll drop the bars in on the way back. Petrol money? No worries man, I'm rocking my wife's super economical Ka the morn :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: great minds think alike :D :D :D

you can get a wee shot on the alpinestars tomorrow too ;)

Back