And today I did......

Time to get some weight off the Haro... Ordered a couple of lightweight tubes (Schwalbe SV19a - 135g each), and now the good weather is here :shock: Nevegals off (810g x 2) and Kenda Karma (515g) / Racing Ralph (560g) on. Should be about 700-750g saved, good start, now I just need to stop looking at Scandal '29er frames...

pressed on with project paint tonight
and discovered some mountian lx stuff i have ,need a block
so thats it for the build , looking quite sweet

Today I finished work and drove to Englandshire. Currently holed up in a B&B in Redcar before heading for a ride with the NE blokes tomorrow.

I got on the A68 and the first thing I saw was a sign saying it was closing at 8pm south of Jedburgh. It was a bit of a race but I made it.

I guess I should have brought a large quantity of Tunnock's goods to educate them in the ways of Scottish cuisine.

Tazio":f1vhtjyz said:
Today I finished work and drove to Englandshire. Currently holed up in a B&B in Redcar before heading for a ride with the NE blokes tomorrow.

I got on the A68 and the first thing I saw was a sign saying it was closing at 8pm south of Jedburgh. It was a bit of a race but I made it.

I guess I should have brought a large quantity of Tunnock's goods to educate them in the ways of Scottish cuisine.
Well in that man! Look on the bright side, at least you didn't remember to bring them warm diet Irn Bru :shock:

Been up since 6.15 working... bah! Weather looking good though.

zigzag":1g9cd60x said:
...Look on the bright side, at least you didn't remember to bring them warm diet Irn Bru :shock:
The Barrs advertising campaign must have passed you by... it's now: IRN-BRU Sugar Free. :)

I've been mostly mopping up baby sick. Just put him down, hoping he'll snooze for the duration of the game :eek:

Pintglass":2so1nz5v said:
Started cleaning the Pace today...

oh thats lovely :cool:

today i was working , finnished up a couple of hours ago and got stuck into a rear hope c2 brake :cool: got it all refurbed and it's now a cracker :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back