Can I save the Junk Yard Dog.

Hi these are the befores just showing how filthy this was!

Attachments

• Junkyard dog 016.jpg
    Junkyard dog 016.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2,216
  • Junkyard dog 012.jpg
    Junkyard dog 012.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 2,216
  • Junkyard dog 002.jpg
    Junkyard dog 002.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2,216
  • Junkyard dog 013.jpg
    Junkyard dog 013.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 2,216
Looking good, those rims will take a bit of work.

Here still is something very attractive about these old machines, they are never going to be classics but somehow have just enough in them to give me a warm nostalgic feeling. Keep the pictures coming.

Spokesmann said:
Looking good, those rims will take a bit of work.

crikey your not joking! anyone tackled anything similar if so whats the best way to deal with them ? or better still who's got a set of wheels in the back of the shed going cheap :D

Normski

Thanks for that jango very interesting and informative link just shows what can be done with time and effort, hats off and much respect to that guy.
There's been an interesting twist in the project and I'll let you know if it comes to anything.
Regards
Normski

Interesting paintscheme/graphical composition that is. I like it.

You deserve respect with this project.

Well done normski its looking excellent so far. I really like that green colour. The wheels look like a tough gig though - good luck.

Mark.

You've done some seriously good work on the bike already and it's looking very good. Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming.

My Top Tip for finding dropped ball bearings? Take your shoes and socks off and walk around a bit, - you'll soon find them :shock:

Latest posts

Back