The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sylus":q53m7y60 said:
The real money in marins tends to be the early steels, titaniums and top end of the range so if it goes on ebay it will vary from about £100-£150

agreed with sticky that offering posting will give more bidders or saying you will box it if they arrange thier own courier

not sure on the year but with later brakes I would say late end on the 90's?

if your after info to help with the sale I am sure someone more on the ball will pop along to help with identification

As it says in my post, it's a 1997 model. £725 when new.

Cheers.

Just thought I'd give this a cheeky re-run, sure I remember them being a boutiquey thing, maybe on a special edition bike (Kona) - anyone jog my memory?

elPedro666":1trs91nx said:
Have a vague memory of these being a bit special bitd, but I may be kidding myself... ;)

One Pirelli branded San Marco saddle, little tear :)x) on the nose and some small damage to the plastic at the rear that I've just spotted, otherwise lush :cool:
Any ideas of history and value?

DSCF6341.jpg

DSCF6339.jpg

Cheers! :D

Any idea on these:

Magura Racelines, polished silver, braided hoses, with black braces and trick TWP CNC levers.
Recently serviced and bled in full working condition.
Never seen another set with these levers for sale.
I know that one member on here has some red ano ones, but not for sale afaik!
Cheers, Tom.

Deore XT PD-M731 pedals

Any ideas what these are worth?

I bought them NOS a few years ago then foolishly fitted them to a hack bike with toe clips and put about 20 miles on them. Made a bit of a mess of the them cosmetically unfortunately. Still, superb mechanically, good as new.

Pictures to follow.

Thanks.

Hi,

Here is a picture of my Pace RC500 DH before I clean it up and put it up for sale.
Anyone ant idea how much these are worth as I have not seen many of them for sale?

Attachments

• pacerc500.jpg
    pacerc500.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 1,426
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back