Kaya's Kildale Kake Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to set up canti's on Pace RC35's for the first time, with a hangover is not good but it's done now so all's well :D

See you all in the morning.

Almost there. In sunny Redcar in my B&B just now. Tried to go for a quiet pint and the pub had the loudest band in the world were playing.

See you guys tomorrow. I should be there for ten, assuming my sat nav finds it OK.

A good place for a bacon sarnie is Great Ayton (between Stokesley and Pinchinthorpe). As you drive in you'll see the Coffee Bean straight ahead as you turn left to go over the bridge. It's more 'fair trade' than greasy spoon but it's still ok.

If you turn right immediately after crossing the bridge and follow the high street (with the river to your right) for about 400 yards you'll see Suggitt's Cafe up on the left behind the railings. They cater for cyclists so you should get a proper bacon bap!

See you all shortly the cake is on standby, for those who can't make it we'll have an extra slice for you :LOL:

There appeared to be a gravitational anomaly in my bedroom this morning. It did not resolve itself until about 10:00am, hence I did not appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back