Avid Ultimate Levers (old ones)

Bum!!! What's this V chip thingy then? how does that work can I bodge something? I paid £30 for 'em, no box though

Pet's right, they will work on v's (ran some on arch supremes for a long while) bit spongy, but did work.

:D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
sorry buddy you have been mis-sold. These were only for canti's. Very nice though. You should be able to sell them in the for sale on here. They are actually quite rare. If I hadn't only just bought some nos I'd have taken your arm off for them.

Advertise them on here, these were fitted to some of the very top end s-works bikes BITD.

Tim

here I was trying to replace my levers without adding on the bulk of modern stuff :roll: I went for the Cane Creek brakes to avoid the weight of a noodle ;) The ten grammes extra the Avids were over the Reals was causing me concern!!!! :D

Would anyone on here like them? NOS but no box fresh out of one of those loverly glass cabinets all bike shops used to have, full of CNC'd goodies, (now full of air and two overpriced King headsets ;) ) I'm gonna offer them up for trade to start with (to give fellow enthusiasts first refusal) otherwise it's :evil: Bay. I've borrowed a camera so here are some pics of 'em:

bl2.jpg

bl3.jpg

bl4.jpg

Offer me some swanky V levers (Machine techs/Paul/Real) and their yours. :D

Back