Sussex Mini Meet - Sat 17th Nov

Indeed... just got changed out of my damp clothes and abandoned my muddy bike in the workshop.
Cheers Gus and Joe for their guidence. Going home now.. will take my about half of an hour even though Gus told me it would be '10 mins .. quarter of an hour max!! ;)

Nice ride!
but how the hell did you post before me John? I've got home, showered and opened a beer whilst the PC booted up!

Sorry to leave you all at the end but I was getting cold and fancied a few extra miles!

cracking day - seems Gus sense of time is as good as direction though!

Great ride though - can't wait to get out tomorrow now.

Ride

Hi Guys

Well i've finally made it home back up to sunny Bromley,
Thanks for the ride to day even though i did have to cut it short with Madcow.

Was good to met a lot of new faces to me, as that was only my third Retro meet.

If any one is intrested, next year I will organise a ride in Dartmoor (North Bovey) as I have access to a house that sleeps 12 in beds and more on the floor, locking garages for storage and some good local pubs. If you feel this could be a winner then please let me know and i'll start organising. Cost of the accomidation would be discounted as its my parents holiday let.

Gutted I couldn't make this. Spent the day stripping walls and ceilings in preparation for the builders. But on the bright side, I got the Merlin to a rideable state and sub 20lb for a single speed.

Had a change of heart on the brakes, though ...

That Dartmor ride sounds good, im in :D I was down there with the wife earlier this year, and saw loads of bikers, it looked like some awsome riding to be had
:shock:

Joe":1wsjjof2 said:
but how the hell did you post before me John? I've got home, showered and opened a beer whilst the PC booted up!

mobile internet :cool:

Back